Tuesday 24 January 2012

ukuleledaychic


How charming.
Facelesschic brings you 'Perfect combination of sexy and cute' wannabe-folk and wannabe-hip. Combining Marant-esque, actually from Zara trousers, and as much tan leather as one could pull off without slightly resembling Donatella, the ensemble is the outrageously simple answer to the ever burning, increasingly tragic question of HOW CAN I PULL OFF a daytime folkish/ trendster look?

Look no further friends.

The Uke adds nothing more to the image than the illusion that maybe, the faces of facelesschic moonlight in a quaint folk band. Enigmatic, baby.

5 comments:

  1. thankyou dina, i just checked out your blog - love it!! fc xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a ukulele :( love those trousers, that pattern is gorgeous

    Enter my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thankyou! i'm about to chcheck it out!! xx fc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Ukulele, I already play guitar and I feel like that may be a good little progression :)

    Lovely blog, I'm following.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally get on it, sweet folk! thankyou muchos, about to have a browse of yours now! xx fc

      Delete